Having a quick and easy recipe that you can cook then store and eat all week is my favourite type of cooking. With my busy lifestyle with two jobs and working odd hours means I often want dinner on the table quickly. This dinner can be made from scratch and ready to eat in approximately 15 minutes. Best of all leftover patties will keep fresh in the fridge for 2-3 days or you can freeze them to eat at a later date. I love a cold left-over chicken burger on salad with a little hot chili sauce as a dressing the next day!
Spicy Chicken Burger
- 500 g chicken mince or turkey mince (or any minced meat)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tsp salt good quality
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or more if you like it hot
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp spring onions chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 4-6 burger patties.
- Grill over a medium to high heat for approximately 5-8 minutes then flip and continue grilling for another 4-5 minutes (depending on the thickness of your burgers).
- Serve in a burger, or with fresh salad.