The Christmas parties are in full swing. I have been on dessert duties a few times now. These raspberry bliss balls have made a showing twice. I like to take a dessert I know I can eat without feeling guilty!
Raspberry Bliss Balls
- food processor
- 1½ cups almond meal
- ¾ cup dessicated coconut
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries
- 6 medjool dates (remove the seeds)
- 100 g dark chocolate (optional for drizzle)
- 2 tsp coconut oil (optional for drizzle)
- ½ cup dessicated coconut (optional for rolling balls in)
- Add almond meal, dessicated coconut (not the optional rolling coconut), frozen raspberries and Medjool dates to the food processor and blend until fully combined and dough like.
- Roll the dough into balls and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Place the tray in the fridge to cool the balls before drizzling with melted chocolate. (Leave for at least 15 minutes)
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl, add the coconut oil to the bowl and melt in the microwave. Make sure to check and stir regularly to ensure it doesn't burn.
- When the chocolate is melted and bliss balls are cooled, drizzle with the melted dark chocolate. (Or roll in extra desiccated coconut)