- 5 very ripe frozen banana’s (mine were very small)
- 5 pitted madjool dates
- 1tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor blitz the frozen bananas until smooth.
- Then add in pitted dates, pumpkin spice, vanilla essence and pinch of salt.
- Blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately or place in airtight container and place in the freezer. If returning to the freezer, remember to take it out 5 minutes before serving so it has time to soften before serving!