I love dip! It would have to be one of my most favourite ways to snack. I usually have it with vegetables, like cucumber, carrot, or capsicum. Occasionally I will bake some gluten-free crackers to have with it. But usually, I just try to increase the vegetable intake for the day with both the dip and the stick it goes on!
Dill and Pickle Hummus
A quick and easy dip to snack on. Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.
- 425 g cannellini beans canned
- 425 g chickpeas canned
- 1 cup dill pickles chopped
- 3 tbsp dill pickle juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Strain and rinse the cannellini beans and chickpeas
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz to desired texture. (I like it super smooth)
- Tastes great with chopped carrot, capsicum, cucumber slices, celery sticks!
This can be stored in small containers and frozen. To serve at a later date defrost in the fridge or at room temperature.